Sunday, July 30, 2006

Lazy Sunday/Caption-o-rama 2K6

Hello Friends and Family...

With a blog up for a total of one day, we've had several friends and family members drop by to check it out. Thanks to all who have, and we ask that you drop on by as often as you like. Feel free to bookmark this page in your Browser, it might make us a little easier to find next time. (Go to the "Favorites" button, and click "Add". Our page will be there under your "Favorites" from now on.)

Today has been a lazy day. We all took naps, though mine was longer than everyone else's. I was up pretty late last night working with this thing. I was trying to get captions under our pictures, but that wasn't going very well. As a result, I think our pictures will be caption-less for a while. When I figure it out, though, we might have to rename this thing "Caption-o-rama 2K6."

This morning, we got up and went to Bible Class and church. We've been taking Jaxson to the nursery, and he's been doing pretty well there. This morning, he was the first little guy there, but he didn't know it because he was asleep. He must not have slept very long, because he was pretty fussy during services. In fact, Tara took him back to the nursery, so he could fuss there, and not be too disruptive.

Afterwards, we went to lunch with some friends of ours, James and Serena Moir. It was nice spending some time with them as a couple. We're glad that they found us at Rolling Hills. They have been a great addition to the group. (By the way, James, if you're reading this...great job on the monster burger!)

Once we got home, we all found a spot to take a nap. Like the title of this post says, it was a "lazy Sunday".


So far, that's our day. I know that most people come here to see pictures of Jaxson, so here are a few to keep you coming back. These are newer ones (Dad), so I hope they'll do for now.


Jaxson is a happy baby!


Chicks dig him, too.

Here, he's working on his tan.

I told you he smiles a lot.

Oh, before I go...Tara starts her new job tomorrow, and Jaxson will be in Day Care. Say a little prayer for both of them. It's going to be a little different, but we'll cope.

(I also figured out captions, too.)

Until next time...

Norman

4 Comments:

At July 30, 2006 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Norm, Tara and Jaxson....we are very excited to have family news that is so easy to get to. Got to admit tho....the pics of that handsome guy were the real draw...hey what can I say...ya got a keeper there!! Don't forget to put up pics of Mommy and Daddy too....we miss seeing you all!! Have a great week, and hope things go well with Tara's new job and Jaxson's day care. God Bless you all!!

Love, Aunt Lori

 
At July 30, 2006 11:18 PM, Blogger Cortni said...

I love the pictures! You have one super cute boy!!

We will be thinking about you all tomorrow!

 
At July 31, 2006 5:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This BLOG is the best thing I've ever seen!!! It has completely changed my life--for the better.

Woohoo!

 
At August 01, 2006 7:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys,
I love the blog. Since somewhere around his sixth week of life I stopped getting my daily email pictures, this will help a lot with my Jaxson withdrawals! Give him a big kiss from his Noname!! Love you all,
Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home