Thursday, August 03, 2006

This is a New Taste....

Jaxson has been doing so well at day care and staying on a really great schedule. However, he is often still hungry shortly after having his bottle. We were told to start him on cereal when he turned 4 months, but we decided to cheat and started 4 days earlier :)

He plays so hard at day care and doesn't nap for long periods of time, so he comes home exhausted. If it were up to him, he'd sleep from about 6pm to 2am. While that may work for Jaxson, it not the best schedule for us.

Tonight, I made him get up and eat around 8pm. He had his bottle and we tried cereal for the first time. Though he was very mad at me for making him wake up, he did pretty well. I don't think it was the cereal he liked as much as it was the spoon. Apparently, we have a "magic" spoon that wipes away all tears and makes cereal taste a lot better.

Here are the pictures I took, starting with his angry, "why-did-you-wake-me?" face. You can see that he learned to like the cereal, and later, with him in his puppy robe after a much needed bath.

Enjoy the pictures!

"You can't make me eat!"

"You didn't say it was going to be this good..."

"SEE-food! Get it?"


"Chicks dig the floppy ears."
Thanks for dropping by...

Tara

3 Comments:

At August 03, 2006 11:49 PM, Blogger Cortni said...

What a big boy! He looks so cute in his robe!

Did he like the cereal? I had to mix mine a little thicker than what the box said before Braden really decided he liked it!

 
At August 04, 2006 7:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the comments and pictures. Keep them coming. Love you all.


Grandma

 
At August 04, 2006 9:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I can see such a difference in his little face. He is finally getting some meat on his bones, and I love the look of that! Love the blog, it really makes me feel good to pull that up and see your family everyday! Love you all,
Nonami

 

Post a Comment

<< Home