Friday, August 11, 2006

Greetings from Franklin, TX.

We've had a busy week. That's the reason for the delay in updating the Hall Monitor this week.

Why so busy? Well, my sister is getting married--tomorrow! There's been plenty for us to do to get ready for the Big Event.

We left yesterday (Thursday) to come to Franklin. It takes a lot of planning and packing--we've discovered--to get everything that you need to travel on a trip of any length with a baby involved.

I had the day off to prepare everything, and Tara was good enough to leave me a list.

I was responsible for getting all the needed stuff cleaned (we always behind on laundry) and packed into the car. Naturally, I forgot a few things--most notably, Jaxson's safety spoon and Baby Wash.

However, we're here now, and we've had to buy replacements, but things are coming together.

We went up to the church earlier to get everything set up, and it looks good. I had forgotten how much work goes into a wedding. Fortunately, there were a lot of ladies there who had a knack for making everything work out just right. My job was just to stay out of the way.


Well, there's other stuff to be done, so I'll cut this short. No pictures this time, as I'm connected via dial-up, and it would take a month to upload a picture.

Rest assured, though, Jaxson is still adorable.

(I'll post proof next time.)

Until then...

Norman

2 Comments:

At August 11, 2006 6:24 PM, Blogger Cortni said...

We miss yall! I feel like we haven't seen you in weeks!

I hope you have a GREAT time in Franklin, and I am sure the wedding will be beautiful! I bet your parents are enjoying some quality Jaxson time!

 
At August 16, 2006 9:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Show me some proof!! I need to see that beautiful boy.

Love you all,
Nonami

 

Post a Comment

<< Home