Sunday, October 01, 2006

Arrrggggghhhhh...HTML!

Me (Angry)


If some of you were up late...really late...you might have viewed our last post in a state of utter disarray.

All the content was there, but it wasn't very pretty.

In putting video clips in the 'Blog, I've had to take a "trial and error" course in HTML (Internet Language), to get things to look "right".

If you saw the 'Blog in the last hour and a half...I'm sorry if it was all messed up.

Things should be back to normal now. If they aren't...let me know. I'll work with it more if needed...tomorrow, after I've slept.

Thanks for your patience.

Norman

3 Comments:

At October 01, 2006 9:36 PM, Blogger Cortni said...

I had to double blog just to keep up with the Hall Monitor! Now...I just need to figure out that video stuff!

 
At October 02, 2006 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

 
At October 02, 2006 10:25 PM, Blogger Serena said...

I can totally relate! Like the videos.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home