Tuesday, August 29, 2006

La Vita E Bella*

We've been quite busy, and haven't been putting up the blog articles quite like we should. Thanks for your patience.

So, after more than a week...here's the latest update--with pictures! (Feel free to scan down to them now--just promise to come back and read my thoughts.)


Today is a special day for Tara and me. On this day, August 29th, only three short (long) years ago, Tara said "Yes!" to one of the most important questions of our lives. On this day, at a secret location known only to us, she agreed to marry me.

It's hard to believe that was only three years ago. Boy, how many things have changed since then!! That being said, it's been the best thing I've ever done. I know she agrees.

I'm really blessed to have such a wonderful woman as my wife. I'm finding this more and more each day, as I watch her as she mothers our young son. It's really amazing to see how much she loves and nurtures him.

I see this love in a lot of things, but I'm most in tune to this when I watch her read or sing to him. Sometimes, when they aren't watching...I just sit and watch them play. As I do, I thank God for my wonderful wife, and for the wonderful mother she is for Jaxson.


So, amid the misty-ness...life is good. It's really good. I married a beautiful woman, who is a loving wife and mother; I have a wonderful son, who is the joy of our lives. As the title says (only in Italian):

*Life is beautiful!

Here's a few pictures of our happy family:

It's official: the whole family hates Sweet Potatoes!

"How do I get myself in these messes?"
Aren't they adorable?
Jaxson smiles with his whole head.
Jaxson Hat!
See ya next time...
Norman

2 Comments:

At August 29, 2006 11:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whew......I was trying to be patient...so glad you posted this!!!

Quick question....how goes the "search" for the exersaucer???

I have to agree, you have a beautiful family Norman!!! You've truely been blessed!!

Love ya!
Aunt Lori

 
At August 30, 2006 8:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just might make it until Friday now. We'll see. Can't wait to see you all.

Love,
Nonami

 

Post a Comment

<< Home