Thursday, September 07, 2006

5 Months!

Today, Jaxson is FIVE MONTHS old.

Isn't it crazy how time flies by? Jaxson Kyle Hall has been part of our family for 5 full months.

It seems like only yesterday, I was standing in the hospital waiting room, my wife taken out of the room by an army of nurses, and me left to put on the hospital "scrubs" for Tara's C-Section.

At the time, I was thinking about how our lives were about to change, and praying that everything would go smoothly in the Operating Room.

Well, things did go well. My prayers were answered, and it's been amazing how life has changed. Five months removed from that early evening in April, Tara and wonder what we did BEFORE having a child.

As I've chronicled here in earlier posts, Jaxson's growing quite well, and has really developed into a little person. He's a lot of fun, but I'm eager for him to get a little bigger. (I'm dying to wrestle with him.) Tara cautions me not to rush him any, because we'll someday wish he were little again.

Here's a few pictures that we've taken of the little man recently.


The smudge on top of his head? Beans that Dad dropped on him at dinner. Ha!

Tara, Jaxson, and Yoda!

EXTREME CLOSE-UP! WHOOOAAAAaaaa!

(and don't tell Tara that I told you this...but I think Jaxson's a Daddy's Boy. Tonight, at dinner, he was watching me eat, and trying to get ALL my attention. When I would look at him, he'd get excited and would laugh hysterically. He doesn't do that with Tara. He loves Dad more.)

Thanks for dropping by...

Norman

4 Comments:

At September 07, 2006 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love, Dad.

 
At September 07, 2006 9:32 PM, Blogger Norman said...

Sorry for the near-post earlier.

Got a little eager with the "Publish Post" button.

Love you, too, Dad. Hug Mom for me.

 
At September 07, 2006 11:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give him a hug for us. We hope to see you soon.

David and Margaret

 
At September 15, 2006 11:51 PM, Blogger Serena said...

Love your site and all the pics. Your little one sure is a cutie. We are so blessed to have your family in our lives! See you Sunday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home